After much indecision and reluctance to part with her we have decided that it’s time to sell the camper. With our new adventures well under way we are just not making the most of the camper any longer and it’s time she went on her merry way to take another family on some incredible journeys. If you or anybody you know is interested in coming to take a look (we’re in Wamuran, QLD) or have any questions please let us know. You can call Ben on 0431011887 or post a comment here for us to contact you. Pass the word along!
Off Road 4WD Camper Trailer
Bulloak Outback Explorer
Top of the line completely Australian made 2008 model. 12ft off side tent with 18ft Annex including all walls and 9ft add on Kids Room. See photos for examples.
If you are looking for the toughest camper to take off-road and see some of this wonderful country, then this is the camper for you. We spent 12 months living in this camper with our three children in 2011 and there is not one thing that we would change about it. It’s tough and has all of the features that a camper trailer needs to make your camping easy and enjoyable. The specs of the trailer are all of the highest quality and listed below. If you are reading this blog you know what adventures you could get up to by owning her! We’ve had our fun, now it’s time for another family to do the same.
This trailer is not new – it’s been tried and tested in the harshest conditions that Australia could throw at it and has proved itself beyond a doubt.
All canvas is Australian made 15oz heavy duty and totally waterproof – see the photo of the tent withstanding some of the rain in early 2011. We have sat in campgrounds and watched every camper around us putting up tarps and we didn’t need to do a thing. All windows are midge screened and have zipped canvas covers. Heavy duty PVC floor in main tent and kids room.
* Fully galv and dipped body (has never and will never rust)
* Heavy duty steel throughout
* Raised 50mm Body for clearance
* 10 leaf military Rebound springs and shock absorbers.
* 33″ Mickey Thompson ATZ’s on 16×8″ ROH Alloy Rims
* 10″ Electric Off Road Brakes
* TREG hitch
* Swing up jockey wheel and extra removable jockey wheel for additional stability
* Trailer stabilisers
* 110lire water tanks (2x 55lt) with electric water pump over kitchen sink and second hand-pump tap accessible when trailer is packed away.
* 2x120AGM Deep Cycle Batteries (we never needed to plug in for 12 months!!)
* Redarc DC to DC charger to boost charging performance
* 120watt Solar Panels
* Wired with both 12V & 240V outlets
* True Charge 20i 3 stage battery charger
* 1200w Pure Sinewave inverter
* Anderson plug to facilitate charging from vehicle
* 4 x Jerry can holders
* Stone guard and spare tyre cover (cover not shown in photos)
* Heavy duty checker-plate lockable tool box on drawbar
* 3 large lockable storage compartments (plus battery cupboard) all accessible when the trailer is open or closed
* Queen size bed with inner sprung mattress
* Led lighting strips inside tent
* Rear slide out full stainless steel kitchen with under sink storage
* Two burner gastop and grill with more storage underneath
* 2 x 4kg gas bottles in holders
* Slide out pantry cupboard with a huge amount of storage
* Slide out space suitable for a MTF-C 60 ENGLE Fridge/Freezer
* Shallow slide out drawer to keep all those often-used things easily within reach, can also be accessed from inside the tent by lifting the bed (on gas struts)
* Overhead 12v kitchen lighting
* Car grade rubber seals around all cupboards and tailgate for complete dust and water proofing
* Zipped heavy duty PVC trailer cover for dust and water proofing
* Poles, pegs and ropes included
* Step ladder to access bed included