This is the car.
I havent done too much to the car as the D3 has air suspension but this is the additions so far
- Landrover Nudge Bar and Driving lights
- Rackmaster 1.6m roof rack
- General Grabber AT2 – 255/60/18 x 5
- Glind car shower (pump11L/min and heat exchanger)
- Hidden Winch
- ICOM 440
- OZ Topo maps and Garmin Nuvi 1450T 5″ screen.
This is the Camper Trailer – Bulloak Outback Explorer
Here are the details of our camper
- 12ft off side tent
- 18ft Annex
- 9ft Kids Room
- Raised 50mm Body
- 10 leaf springs Rebound and shock absorbers.
- 33″ Mickey Thompson ATZ’s on 16×8″ ROH Alloy Rims
- 10″ Electric Off Road Brakes
- TREG Coupling
- 110lire water tanks (2x 55lt)
- 2x120AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
- Wired 12V & 240V
- True Charge 20i Charger
- 1200w Pure Sinewave inverter
- Slide out full stainless steel kitchen with electric water pump
- MTF-C 60 ENGLE Fridge/Freezer
- 120watt Solar Panels
- 4 x Jerry cans 2 water, 2 Diesel
Other bits we are taking
- Bikes – We need to take 5 Mountain bikes!!! I have mounts for the 3 kids bikes on the camper front storage and our bikes go on the front of the camper spare tyre.
- 3.2m Zodiac and 9hp Johnson outboard – The Zodiac is a soft keel so the who thing goes in a bag and lives on the roof. The outboard mounts to the camper. The Zodiac can strap to the top of the camper as well as the fact it is a lot more stable with the kids in.
- Thermal Pot – it is great especially when you are arriving to a camp site late and you can get setup and not have to worry about then having to cook dinner.
- Cannon D90 with 18 – 200 lens